Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ram W

  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Ram W

  • Rank
  1. Hi, I am currently working in the US on L1A visa, valid until mid 2021(extendable). My son, who is a student and who lives with me and my wife is turning 21 in December 2020 and plans to apply for green card for his parents(me and my wife). He being still a student, we are not sure how he can be a financial sponsor. Since he lives with us, can we show my income as total household income? Will it work if I transfer money to his bank account to show that he can sponsor?