Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About h1perm

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hello, My details are as below PERM application date is 20 Jul, 2019 H1b visa expiry is 10 June, 2020 H1b Max out date is 15 Sep, 2020 I had below queries 1. If my PERM is still pending, can I apply for combined recapture of time in 6 year visa (i.e until 15 Sep 2020) + 7th year extension until 15 Sep 2021. If yes to above query and I apply for the combined extension, and then if my PERM is approved before 20 Jul, 2020 (i.e. before 1 year PERM pending is completed from my PERM application date) but the decision on my extension is still pending. Now, since my PERM is no longer pending, a. Will my H1b extension still be applicable. I think I can keep waiting for a decision on my H1b extension, but 7th year extension will be denied, since PERM is no longer pending. Am I right? b. If Yes to above query in (a.), then can I reapply for 7th year extension (while waiting for combined extension) based on Approved PERM and filed application of I140, since my priority date is more than a year from max out date. c. What options do I have if my PERM is approved before 20 Jul, 2020 i.e before 1 year PERM pending is completed and while waiting for a decision on my combined H1b extension.
  2. h1perm

    H1 extn beyond max out

    Thank you all for your reply. I was just wondering if there is any advantage to keep some time remaining in my 6 year visa, while waiting for my PERM audit approval and subsequent I140 approval after max out in US.
  3. Hello, If my PERM and I140 is approved after my Max out date. Will I be able to apply for 3 year H1 extension in non cap. Do I need to have some remaining time in my 6 year visa duration in order to apply for non cap H1 extension based on PERM and I140 approval after max out date?