Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Sri488

  • Rank
  1. Hi, My I-140 is approved through a health care company and I currently work as a consultant for a non-profit organization. The job duties are similar to the one I had in the health care company (profit organization). I have a valid H1-B visa till 2022 with my consulting firm and I have been offered a full-time position with the non-profit organization. The company is willing to do the visa and green card sponsorship. Below are my questions- Can I transfer my GC to the non-profit organization? will my visa be H-1 A or H1-B cap exempt? will I get my GC soon? Can I switch jobs to a profit org after getting a full time with the non-profit organization? Please assist me with the above questions. Thank you.