Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by User099

  1. User099


    Yes, USCIS will respond to the Rfes within the 15 days for premium processing cases.
  2. 1. yes 2. Yes 3. None that I can think of.
  3. User099

    H4 EAD and OPT

    Congrats on your wedding! 1. Your OPT will not be cancelled till H4 is approved. 2. Yes. 3. Yes, you can work till May, 4. You can't work after your OPT expires and until your H1 or H4 EAD is approved. The order in which your H4 and H1 will be important as that will decide what status you are in after both are approved. 5. Yes. It is taking upto 5 months for H4 EAD's in some cases more than that.
  4. Thanks for Clarification!
  5. User099

    H1B Maxout Case

    This is exactly why I asked you to check with the Attorney while applying for H1 extension based on 140.
  6. I don't know how you are going to manage different SOW's and Client letters from the Client for different employers. Not advisable.
  7. Oh, I was not talking about you. OK. Good Luck!
  8. User099

    H4 to F1

    You will need to show the ability to pay the fees and living expenses for the remaining period of your course.
  9. User099

    Visitor Visa for younger brother

    You can try, but I have seen more rejections then approvals for young applicants.
  10. User099

    PERM pending and H1 expiring.

    1. You can get 1 year extension on Approved PERM. But better to wait till I140 is approved to get 3 years. You can do I-140 in premium. 2. Yes, you can work from India. 3. No, you are in status.
  11. User099

    H4 EAD New Application

    You can apply now. Its taking 5 months for the application to be processed so make sure you are back by then.
  12. User099

    H4 Ead with dismissed criminal charges

    You can certainly apply for one.
  13. User099

    No Request for Biometrics from USCIS

    Here you go.
  14. User099

    I797B issued with consulate notified

    Yes, if her H4 is pending then its ok to stay.
  15. User099

    i94 denied; can i move back to previous employer ?

    WOW all that in 6 months! I would advice you to talk to an attorney as you are jumping around on receipt numbers is always risky.
  16. They will make you go thought a medical exam, so make sure you remain sober atleast till Feb 2020.
  17. No issues. You can apply for extension 6 months in advice, did you consider that? Don't wait till the last min to apply for extensions, its not good in the current situations.
  18. User099

    H!B Premium Processin

    Premium processing can take up to 15 days.
  19. Your H4 application will be canceled and EAD will still be processed. But make sure you are in the country by the time it comes up for adjudication. I think its take min of 5 months now for I-765 applications.
  20. User099

    H1B RFE - Onsite manager letter

    Can you rephrase your question please?
  21. User099

    H1B Transfer - RFE Specialty Occupation

    That is up to you to decide.
  22. User099


    I understand your Client's position, they can't give you a letter since you don't work for Employer B at this point. Without knowing who and what type of Employers are A and B (size, reputation, nature of business), I don't think anyone can recommend any options to you. Joining on a receipt notice always has its risk. You should only transfer on a receipt notice when you are 100% sure that your case will be approved. In your case, if you want to join Employer B and work for same Client then there are not many options left. You will have to take that risk of resigning from A to join B on receipt notice and have the case processed in premium processing and pray that there is not RFE. At least you will have the 60 day window as your fall back plan.
  23. User099

    Job change after 60 day grace period

    1. I feel you should give receipt notice for Employer B since you will have to provide latest paychecks and they will be from Employer B. 2. There will always be the risk of denial and when joining on receipt notice might put you out of status. But in your case you have I94 which should be ok. Join on a receipt notice when you don't have other options or if you are 100% confident on approval. You can post this in this week's attorney topic and get advice from an actual attorney. 🙂
  24. I know how you might have felt. File a request under FOIA which might get you a copy of the original petition for now. It might take 2-3 months for it to be processed. Make sure you follow up on the I-824 for a replacement copy. Its always best to have a copy for future use.
  25. Some people even try to reachout to their local Congressman and Senator. I don't know how much of that will help, but you can try that too.