Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

aksharmabe

Members
  • Content count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About aksharmabe

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. H1 extension is in rfe with company A and new company B transfer got approved after initial rfe and after my 194 expired. Can I change the company to B. My company A extension is still pending for documentation and response to rfe. Do I need to wait till my company A RFe is responded. What if the company A submit the document and if get denial or if they revoke. Can I still join company B as it is approved.
×