Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About R2K

  • Rank
  1. I am working for company A. I worked for company A on L1+H1 for 6 years(captured time) in the US. Left the country and worked outside the US for Company A for 2 years. Company A filed for an L1 and I came back to the US and currently here on that visa. Company B wants to hire me and is ready to process a GC and is ready to file for labor approval. How can I transfer to company B after labor approval? Is my expired H1 of any value in this scenario? Thanks for the help!