Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nashman666

  1. I am a small business owner based in Toronto. My firm is contracted to do work in the US through another international company based in Australia who has signed a contract with the US company. The Australian company has then subcontracted the work to me. I get pain in Canadian Dollars. The nature of the work is temporary) a few days. I am a Canadian Citizen. What type of visa do I need? Thank you in advance for your responses.