Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About stephannie

  • Rank
  1. stephannie

    Name Change - Cross chargeability

    Hello @Mohamed Ibrahim Meeramaidh. You can take the help of MyAdvo for resolving this issue. I understand there are several mistakes in your wife’s passport. MyAdvo has an online website that provides with numerous legal services for procedures like name change, death certificate, marriage certificate, etc. You can visit their online website and input your query, a relevant service page will be visible to you which will contain the steps involved in carrying out the entire procedure. I had recently taken their services and really liked how this legal process didn’t charge me a lot. They carried out the whole procedure end-to-end without making me run around. Their website also gives you other important details like documents required, sample files,etc. that we usually struggle finding and miss many a time. The FAQ section is the most helpful one because it aims at solving doubts we may have regarding the process. I hope this was helpful and you are able to take the help of MyAdvo.
  2. stephannie

    Lawfully present definition under ACA

    Totally agreed.
  3. stephannie

    Original birth certificate

    Thank you