Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About DuraiCbe

  • Rank
  1. I hold Indian passport, my Canadian Work Permit is under extension, it will take three - Four months for completion, until then it is legal to stay in Canada. While in the current state can I apply for US B2 visa?