Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About ku201030

  • Rank
  1. Hello All, Can you please suggest me on below; I am filling DS 160 for my in father in law for B2 visa and i have question regarding 'Other Names Used:', My father in law has different name in his educational certificates and old passport, After that he changed his name and all his new documents (Current Passport, pension documents, Bank Account,etc...) has new name. Since we will be including his educational details in DS 160, should we mention his name in educational certificates in 'Other Names Used:' section of DS-160. What supporting documents should he needs to carry during his visa interview for this.? Can you please suggest, Thanks for your time. Thanks!