Hi, Here is my situation.. I am in my 6th year and my H1B extension was filed in Aug 2018,i got an RFE in Mar2019 and responded to RFE on may 5th (normal processing),Still waiting for decision.My company also had applied for GC,now PERM got certified on May 20th 2019 and applying for 140 in premium next week. -If i get my 140 approved by june 30th and H1B extension has not yet come,can i upgrade my h1b extension based on i140? - or i have to apply for new H1b extension after my 140 is approved. Please advise. I-94 expiry:Jan 30 2019. Max out date: Sept 30 2019.