Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Aswin P K

  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Aswin P K

  • Rank
  1. Aswin P K

    EAD Details Correction

    Hello, I have applied for L2 EAD for my spouse and got the card on May 1st week. When I checked the card recently I found out that her gender on the card was mistakenly given as "M" instead of "F". On inspection of the application document we verified that it was a mistake from our side while applying. She has not started working yet but plans to start in June last week. I understand that we need to get the card details corrected by filing a new i765 application and submitting the fee and sending the card back to USCIS. Could any one please help me with the following query regarding this. 1. After sending the card for correction ,can she still work in the US using the old card number/details. 2. Can she join for the job using the EAD card now and after joining send it for correction and continue to work till the corrected card is received. Or she can work only after getting the card details corrected. Thanks in advance.