Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About maggieagonistes

  • Rank
  1. maggieagonistes


    I received an EAD/AP combo card as part of my adjustment of status application through my marriage to a U.S. citizen. Because my case has been pending for quite some time, I would now like to renew both documents. When I submit my renewal applications and if they are approved, will I be issued a new EAD/AP combo card, or will they send me just an EAD and a separate Advance Parole document?