Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

V External D

  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About V External D

  • Rank
  1. Hi, I received a RFE for my I-140. I have a long name so my name was mentioned as below in education certificates from India and passport. Education certificates from India - CXX SXX V V R Familyname Passport - VXX VXX RXX CXX SXX Familyname I never changed my name legally, but USCIS was thinking that I changed my name based on educational certificates submitted. My query: "The evidence submitted does not establish that the beneficiary is qualified for the position. Therefore, additional evidence is requested below. Submit evidence showing that VXX Familyname and CXX Familyname are two names used for the same person. Evidence of a name change may include, but is not limited to, a birth certificate, marriage certificate, divorce decree, death certificate (of the spouse whose name you used), adoption decree, or court order. The evidence must be registered with a civil authority. Using a modified version of your name for an extended period of time is not acceptable proof of a name change. if none of the above evidence is available, you must first establish that such evidence is not available by submitting evidence of its non-existence. After doing so, tertiary evidence, such as affidavits, may be submitted. Please provide your inputs if anyone has faced similar situation.