Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About richardr

  • Rank
  1. I am with the same employer A , but had the visa stamped for client c1(state/location s1) and stamping is valid for next two years. I never traveled using this h1b visa. Now i need to travel for client c2(new state/location s2) for same employer. Do i need to do h1b amendment and can i go for drop box? Do i need to go for stamping? My employer says that i can travel with just the new LCA for client c2 and location s2, is that true?
  2. Does anyone knows answer/direction to these queries?
  3. I got my h1b approved and stamped from company A and I never traveled to US yet.Below are the details I-797 valid until Nov 2021 H1B stamp valid until Nov 2021 Since my company A do not have oppurtunity I need to move to company B. So my queries are: 1. Can i quit my company A first, and then move to a company B( US or india) who can do the h1b transfer? 2. Can company A cancel my h1b(visa/petition) and will that have any impact, Company B may not be able/intrested to transfer h1b since h1b is cancelled or revoked by company A? 3. Do i need to go for stamping for Company B after h1b transfer? Can i not use the existing h1b visa stamping and Company B petition to enter US?