Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Rythm

Members
  • Content count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Rythm

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. Hi, we applied for my parents extension of stay who are currently visiting on B2 visa. We have not received neither a receipt nor a decision yet. Their I-94 expires on May 29th, 2019. They plan to leave the country by May 26th, 2019 if they do not hear the decision from USCIS. Since they will be leaving the country before a decision is made, Will their B2 Visa be still valid and not void? What should they do to safely return again in the future? Please advise, Thanks
×