Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About RajSingaram

  • Rank
  1. I am planning to send my kid to India who is 9 years old but we can't go along with him. We have valid I-797 till end of this year but his passport is not stamped with H4 Visa. In this case, can we send him to India? If so does he need to go to consulate? what are all the documents required?
  2. RajSingaram


    Hi, I was working with Employer A for client A and my employer filed H1B amendment because of the client change (client B). The client B is in same city within 50 miles. But the amendment got denied because of specialty occupation. My H1B I-94 is valid till end of this year. Considering this, after the denial, am I allowed to work for Client B till new amendment is filed? Regards, Raj