Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

krishsada

Members
  • Content count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About krishsada

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. krishsada

    H1B to L1A for EB1

    Hi, My current H1B maxout date is on 05-Jun-19 and I-94 expires on 15-Jun-19. I have EB-1 I-140 approved (which can't extend my stay to file I-485) and waiting for current date to file I-485. To extend my valid stay, I filed H1-B to L1-A conversion and got RFE. My company will file RFE response. Should I keep my H1-B 30 days buffer (15-May-19) and leave from US to file my I-485? or Should I wait for my L1-Conversion RFE response until my max out date? Please suggest. Thanks.
  2. Hi, My current H1B maxout date is on 05-Jun-19 and I-94 expires on 15-Jun-19. I have EB-1 I-140 approved (which can't extend my stay to file I-485) and waiting for current date to file I-485. To extend my valid stay, I filed H1-B to L1-A conversion and got RFE. My company will file RFE response. Should I keep my H1-B 30 days buffer (15-May-19) and leave from US to file my I-485? or Should I wait for my L1-Conversion RFE response until my max out date? Please suggest. Thanks.
×