Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

swaminathan17

Members
  • Content count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About swaminathan17

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. I applied for my parents 130/GC/AP in Aug'18 while they were in US on B2 VISA (validity until 2024) 6month VISA ended in September. However they stayed in US because of pending 485 application Completed fingerprinting in October Due to some emergency, they had to leave US in November. Emergency AP was denied in local USCIS office even though the intent was genuine I-131 RFE issued in March asking for evidence of stay or departure. GC approved and card sent in April'19 Please help me with the next steps. Will there be a problem while entering the US?
  2. I applied for my parents 130/GC/AP in Aug'18 while they were in US on B2 VISA (validity until 2024) 6month VISA ended in September. However they stayed in US because of pending 485 application Completed fingerprinting in October Due to some emergency, they had to leave US in November. Emergency AP was denied in local USCIS office even though the intent was genuine I-131 RFE issued in March asking for evidence of stay or departure. GC approved and card sent in April'19 Please help me with the next steps. Will there be a problem while entering the US?
×