Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Sujeet777

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I have arrived to the United States on an immigrant visa. I wish to pursue a masters degree on an In-State student basis. Is it true for all the States in the country that it requires a whole year to prove your residency subsequent to joining college as an In-state student? Is there any State that offers permanent residents who have just arrived to the nation, join into their University as an In-State student. I currently am not a resident if any State as I’ve just arrived. Thank you in advance.