Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About vel123

  • Rank
  1. HI My date of birth in my Birth certificate is different than my other documents(passport/visa/school certificates). please advise how to proceed to file green card. my dob in birth is certificate correct one . 1)fill up the i-485 form based on my original birth certificates DOB . 2)Get affidavit to show that by Mistake school admin in leaving certificate entered wrong DOB while I was moving to different school. Leaving certificate was used for obtaining passport . please advise.