Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About KayDee

  • Rank
  1. HI, I have my Green Card since 2012. In between for 3 years I was out of the country due to transfer by my company. However, I had done the necessary paperwork in terms of re-entry permit and N-470 (to preserve continuous resident status). Now I am back in the country for more than a year and preparing my N-400 application but do not see any place where I could put in the details of my N-470. Has anyone done this before? Any advice /pointers would be helpful. Thanks.