Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Manu G

  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Manu G

  1. I am here in US on L1A visa and my wife is on L2 visa. Our Green card process (I-485) is in progress and we both have GC-EAD and AP. My wife recently started work using her GC EAD. However I am still using my L1A visa for work purpose, which is valid for another year or so. I have not switched to EAD. We are planning to travel India some time this year. Since the current visa in our passports are expired, We will be doing the stamping also there. Would like to know whether we need to use L1A/L2 visa OR GC-AP Card to re-enter us while returning? We will be travelling together. My wife uses EAD currently for the work, but I am using my primary L1A visa.