Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Ind12345

  • Rank
  1. Hello sir, My wife was U.S.A citizen.First filed form I-130 and i got 2 year condition green card. Then we did file form I-751 to remove condition on green card before two years ends .Now, she died. Would you please guide which address I should send death certificate ? I don't have form I-797 notice of action form. If we can inform by email or phone please let us know that as well. I do live in Kentucky (KY) state. Thank you
  2. Question :When she got naturalized she got the Naturalization Certificate Ans: Yes
  3. Hello Sir, Wife was naturalized USA citizen but she died. How to get my wife(dead person) Naturalization Certificate or Certificate of Citizenship issued by USCIS as a Husband. Thank you sir.