Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Vin_Nim

  • Rank
  1. Hello, My parents B1/B2 visa expires in April 2019, they are currently in India. I am a naturalized US Citizen and we would like to apply my parents family based green card asap. Could you please help advise between the two options: A) Fly the parents to USA on their current tourist visa asap, file their green-card. Will overstaying after their visa expiry cause an issue, if green-card is filed? B) Apply for a B1/b2 extension and fly them to USA and the start their green card application. Ideally would like to go with option A as its less paperwork and less time but would like to know if there is any risks involved? Thank you!