Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

K-Ananymous

Members
  • Content count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About K-Ananymous

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. K-Ananymous

    Working from India on H1B

    My Visa is Expiring by Nov 6 2020. My 6 Year term expires by Feb, 2021. My PERM is not filed yet. my employer told they will file PERM process before my 6 year term expires (before Feb, 2021). Can I move to INDIA now and Can my employer file my H1 Extention after / in January along with PERM ? I am thinking I can extend my recapture time frame. I mean can my H1 have gap between November, 2020 and January, 2021 ? ( i will be on Local Payroll of India) Even if I move out of US, Can my employer file PERM process for me ? (Currently I am US employee for employer. They do have office in INDIA)
  2. I am working with US firm on full time payroll. my current H1 petition valid till 06 Nov 2020. and my employer said they are filing H1 extention, and is expected to get upto 28 Februry, 2021. Feb 2021 is my 6-year maxout time altogether.my employer and attorney were grabbed my prevailing wage document and the next step is they need to post physical job posting in USCIS office? to continue filing for next step Labor document / PERM approval. due to covid, USCIS offices are closed now ( probably my case goes to vermont). they are waiting for offices to open and then they will post the job ad.1) I assume i have 0% chances for PERM approval and i-140 approval (premium) by Feb, 28th , 2021. is my understanding correct?2) are we getting any excemptions, or is there a chance I will get any excemptions due to Covid. so that I can stay in US after my maxout time ( waiting for next extention / approvals)3) Actually we are expecting baby in ( due date ) February 2nd week / 3rd week. ? this gives me I have tight situation where I can not travel around my maxout time.? what are the options I have to avoid this? any possible options will help.Thank you all in advance.
×