Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Rohan1

  • Rank
  1. I am applying for H1B extension in a month and I think I qualify for premium processing because I am with the same employer and same job. My wife got accepted to full-time masters program starting in fall and she needs to change her status from H4 to F1. Can her form i-539 with change of status be filed along with my 1-129 and I-907 at NSC ?