Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Gsh

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hi there, I recently got my NORI approved in December 2018. I have J1 visa valid until September 2019. I have to change my lab to another university (probably other state) because of short of funding in current lab. Does anyone know if I can change my J1 to another university and start processing my H1B visa there in new university? or I need to process my H1B from same university from where I applied for NORI? What should I do? Does NORI approval mean I cant change my J1 employer? Please help if anyone knows. Thank you.