Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jeannette Manifold

  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Jeannette Manifold

  • Rank
  1. Jeannette Manifold

    I-765 for my E3 Spouse

    Hi There, I am living and working in the US and would like to apply for a work permit for my husband to accept employment. The 1-765 form I need to fill out for this is asking for the receipt number of my Form I-797 or I-140, does anyone know what that is? I have the receipt number of my certified LCA but that is too many digits, also the number of my D160 but that also seems incorrect. Any help appreciated. Thank you j