Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ninad

Members
  • Content count

    10
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About ninad

  • Rank
    Member

Recent Profile Visitors

116 profile views
  1. Hi Friends, I am currently in USA on F2 status and received 2 offers. I have initiated my H1b activation with Change of status which is cap exempted (as I have not exhausted 6 years) with one of the employer in premium processing and received an RFE today (Yet to know what an RFE is all about). I am still in process of submitting documents to other employer as I was holding to get to know about this one. Question:Now given the RFE siituation, Can I go ahead and submit documents to other employer to file my H1b with COS given the current situation? Can we file multiple H1b applications in parallel?Will this application with new employer impact my existing application with an RFE? ORWill an application with RFE may impact the new application if submitted?Kindly guide me to deal with this. Thanks in advance.
  2. ninad

    F2 to H1b through Non Cap & COS

    JoeF, Thanks for your response. I understand just pushed one more time for my own satisfaction. However is there any way to delete this thread. Sorry for inconvenience.
  3. ninad

    F2 to H1b through Non Cap & COS

    I just wanted to get it confirmed one more time for my own satisfaction. So I have posted it again along with one more question to it. Could you please give an elaborated response to understand. Sorry for trouble guys.
  4. Hi Friends, I had my H1b with me and worked on H1b till 2nd November 2018 and traveled back to India as my extension got denied. Now I have came back to USA on F2 dependent visa and would like to look for an employer to reinstate my H1b petition as I still have 2 years and 4 months pending out of 6 years. I have below questions regarding this: 1. If in case any employer initiates my H1b through non cap and files COS will I be able to work on receipt notice or do I need to wait till I receive the approval? 2. How should I approach employers in this scenario.. Could you please give me best wordings to explain this situation to any employer? Thanks in advance.
  5. Hi Friends, I had my H1b with me and worked on H1b till 2nd November 2018 and traveled back to India as my extension got denied. Now I have came back to USA on F2 dependent visa and would like to look for an employer to reinstate my H1b petition as I still have 2 years and 4 months pending out of 6 years. I have below questions regarding this: 1. If my previous employer revokes petition, can any other employer still reinstate H1b through non cap for me as 2 years 4 months are pending? 2. IS there any way if we can check that my previous employer has revoked it or not?
  6. Thanks a ton guys for your responses
  7. Hi Joe, Thanks for your response. So in that case if I have 2 year 4 months pending can new employer file H1 for me through cap exempt status.
  8. Hi Team, I have a question related to H1b Non Subject to Cap or Cap exempt. My Scenario: My H1b extension has been denied on 2nd November 2018 due to which I had to travel back to India on 15th. My visa and I 94 was expired already by 20th August 2018. Because of this I decided to initiate F2 dependent visa as my spouse is studying on F1 and she has got her EAD as she is going to commence her job soon. Now, I have received my F2 visa and I am thinking to quit my current job and travel on F2. I would like to know on below points 1. if I quit my current job is there any way my employer can revoke my petition which is already expired ? 2. If I travel on F2 and search for any other employer who can file my H1 as cap exempt as I have 2 years and 4 months still pending out of 6 years? 3. After my last petition expiry till what time I am eligible to raise my H1 through cap exempt category? Kindly guide me on this.
  9. Hi Team, I need some help to understand the process. I have got my H1b extension denial recently and traveled back to India. However my spouse is there in USA as a student on F1. So as a back up arrangement I have applied for F2 visa and it has been approved. Also on the other hand my employer is working on H1b non subject to cap. However I wont be traveling on F2 immediately as this one I have applied as back up to go to USA if this petition is also rejected. In this scenario, I would like to understand that if my H1b non subject to cap petition is approved then will my F2 visa create any problem for H1b stamping. Kindly guide me on this. Thanks in advance.
  10. Hello Team, I need help to understand the situation. I have received an H1b extension denial on 2nd of November and I will be out of USA by today 15th November. My employer suggested that they will be re-filing my h1b petition again once I am in India as I still have 2 years and 4 months pending on my H1b current petition and this refiling would be subject to non cap. I would like to know if this re-filing of petition can be premium processing in current scenario. Or what are the scenarios to make it premium. Is it center specific? Please suggest.
×