Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About ss1988

  • Rank
  1. thanks , but for that we need to go for name split instead of change of name from maiden to married to update passport?
  2. My wife has Surname field blank in her passport (India) and first name as abc xyz , She holds H4 visa which has her name as FNU (at first name place ), Given name (at Last Name place). Now we are planning to change her name in passport from maiden to married , where she can take my surname , however our marriage certificate has her maiden name. This is creating lot of confusion if we should go for her name update. Can passport be update with maiden name in marriage certificate if it can be, then having maiden name in marriage certificate can affect H4 visa extension stamping ?