Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

sstyahoo

Members
  • Content count

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About sstyahoo

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. I was working for a employer till Dec 25th of December 2018. I got laid off and started looking for job on my grace period, my visa and I-94 is valid till Jul-2020. my employer has initiated H1B withdrawal process. Now I have two offer from employer A & employer B they both are asking me to join on receipt basis. I am starting my H1B transfer process with both employer, since my grace period is going to end, I am planning to join employer A, as they will be little ahead in process and will get receipt with in a week so I can start the work from Feb 15. However employer B is full time offer and I am more inclined to join them. but they are telling that their process is little slower and may take 4-5 weeks in getting receipt so I cannot wait for them as my grace period will be over by that time and I have to leave from US after Feb 28. So please clarify my question below 1. I am planning to join employer A on Feb 15 and After I get receipt from employer B, Can I join employer B on receipt notice ? 2. will it be a case of bridge petition ? 3. do I need to worry about my first employer h1b withdrawal process 4. do I need to start as soon as possible or can wait till last moment of my grace period to find good opportunity ?
  2. thank you. How many day I can stay max in this case as I have bind-up my house and sell stuff and arranged my travel ? I read some fourm and they told I will have max 30 days but recommend to leave as soon as possible. or Can I find another employer with in a week and try h1b transfer again to stay here in US ?
  3. I was working for a employer X till Dec 28th of December 2018. I got laid off and started looking for job on my grace period, my visa and I-94 is valid till Jul-2020. my employer has initiated H1B withdrawal process. Now I have two offer from employer A & employer B they both are asking me to join on receipt basis. I am starting my H1B transfer process with both employer, since my grace period is going to end, I am planning to join employer A, as they will be little ahead in process and will get receipt with in a week so I can start the work from Feb 15. However employer B is full time offer and I am more inclined to join them. but they are telling that their process is little slower and may take 4-5 weeks in getting receipt so I cannot wait for them as my grace period will be over by that time and I have to leave from US after Feb 28. So please clarify my question below 1. I am planning to join employer A on Feb 15 and After I get receipt from employer B, Can I join employer B on receipt notice ? 2. will it be a case of bridge petition ? 3. if premium processing is resume by Feb 12, can I ask employer B is file my h1b transfer process in premium processing and if that approve, can I join employer B as that will be safe option 4. what do you suggest in this case If I have any other option which I am not aware ?
  4. Hello Sir, I am on H1B visa and my current visa and I-94 is valid till Aug-2020. I have quit from my current employer X and looking to join new employer A who is starting my h1b-transfer and I will be joining on receipt basis.So my question is if my h1b transfer rejects, what option I will be having to stay in US ?
×