Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About bj56

  • Rank
  1. Hello all. I am currently in the USA on an F2 visa. My husband is on F1 OPT STEM Extension. I am planning to apply for Masters here, I saw all the posts regarding F2 to F1 which were very helpful. I also came to know that COS for F2 to F1 takes a long time so applying for a fresh F1 is better and to get stamped in Canada/India. I want to know whether to apply for a Canada Temporary Resident Permit or get a Tourist visa. Which is likely better and how long will it take for the issue of both? Your reply will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!