Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Amruta G

Members
  • Content count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Amruta G

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. Hello, My H1-B extension was filed last year in Oct, 2017 and received RFE in April 2018, my attorney responded to RFE on 12th Jun 2018 and have still not received a decision from USCIS the case status says "Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received" . My 240 days post I94 expiry ends by 4th November 2018. Since premium processing is suspended what are my options? Can i continue to stay in US after 240 days but not work or will I have to travel back before 240 days if USCIS decision is still pending ? Is there a way to raise Exception for premium processing Any help or suggestion ? -AG
×