Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About PrashantB.

  • Rank
  1. Hello, I have question on the incorrect name. Question1: When I file the application for H4 and H4-EAD my wife's first Name was filed up wrong on G-28 and I-765. In a result I got the wrong name printed on her H4 Document and H4-EAD card. Can you please guide me what should i do in this situation and how to correct this? . Question 2: Further, She still had her old H4-EAD card valid till Dec-18, So Is it possible for her to continue her job after December-18 on the new card which has wrong name. Or she has to wait till the Name get corrected on the new card? -Thanks in advance Prashant B.