Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ppalaniyappan

Members
  • Content count

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About ppalaniyappan

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. Hi, I work for a company ABC through H1B and my H1B will be max out by 10/22/2019. My Employer has just filed a Prewailing wage determination this month and it may take 3-4 months to approve. After that I will have to file for PERM and it may take 5-6 months and then the i140 filing. I Just have 7 months for my max out and I do not have time till i140 process. What should I do now? Please help me on this.
  2. Hi, I'm working for H1B with max out date 10/20/2019. To start with Green card process, my employer filed for Pre-wailing Wage Determination on 02/25/2019 and waiting for the status. As per current processing time, PWD may take another 4 months to get approved. After that I have to file for PERM which might take upto 6 months and then I140. I do not have enough time to complete these processes. My question is, can I stay in US even after max out date by using PWD receipt? If not what are the options do I have?
  3. ppalaniyappan

    H1B Transfer after sep 11

    Thanks for the clarification. I just want to clear my questions before taking a decision. 1. Since the premium processing is not available, I need to join Company B with the receipt number and if the Company A withdraws my visa, can I still be in old i94 and apply a new petition? 2. If my H1 transfer is rejected/Denied, should I be stepping out of the country to reapply and is it legally allowed to reapply with old petition and i94??
  4. ppalaniyappan

    H1B Transfer after sep 11

    Thanks for the clarification. I just want to clear my questions before taking a decision. 1. Since the premium processing is not available, I need to join Company B with the receipt number and if the Company A withdraws my visa, can I still be in old i94 and apply a new petition? 2. If my H1 transfer is rejected/Denied, should I be stepping out of country to reapply and is it legally allowed to reapply with old petition and i94??
  5. ppalaniyappan

    H1B Transfer after sep 11

    Hi, I'm working for the company A with a current petition and I94 expiry date - Jan-2019. I got an offer from the company B. Company B is a small consultancy employer. 1. Considering the current situation in the H1B process, is it a good idea to change my employer (from A to B)? 2. If my petition denied should I need to travel back to India immediately? Please clarify me, I'm confused.
×