I am a US citizen and currently going through divorce proceedings in US..My mother has visitor visa valid for next 10 years but due to my current situation, i filed for her i-539 extension of stay for couple of months. Her authorized stay in US was over on june 4th... I haven’t recieved any response from USCIS on her extension.
My two questions:
1. Will there be any problem during her re entry in US if she leaves in September and comes back to US in 6 months?
2. Can i apply for her Green card petition while her extension of stay (i-539) is still pending and she is currently overstayed ? Will there be any chances of rejection?
i am trying to see which one will be the best option for her?
Thanks in advance!