Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About new_bee007

  • Rank
  1. new_bee007

    Please Help - Stock Trading on EAD

    @diva_tocore It's a good question. If I understand the question You are looking to Day trade and want to file the tax as Trader(Full time for you). As of now what I came across is you can day trade in H4 using your husband account but you cannot get your own account, day trade, and file taxes as a Full-time trader for your status but if you have EAD you can file taxes as Full-Time Trader. H4-EAD is as good as GC and you don't need to bound to your professional, You can be a teacher, can work in Tech, can work any place in the US. Once you get your SSN you can open an account with any major trading platform and day trade, remember to get enable the MARK-TO-MARKET calculation for your trades. Note: You need to trade over 500 trade per year to qualify for the trader(there is no fixed number for the trades but mostly should be over 500 which people say and at least 1-2M in full trades account transaction). Hope this helps.