My spouse's visa, H4 visa was stamped and it is valid until the 3rd quarter of 2019.
I found a new employer and planning to change it very soon.
My questions are:
- What happens if I do not include my spouse's H4 petition along with H1 Transfer application?
- What are the downside risks?
- When you file all together all such as, H1 transfer, H4, and EAD extension, will all be processed in premium?
- Which is the best move, in other words, is it good the H4 Form along with H1 Transfer? Or is good to process it separately after the approval of H1 transfer petition?
- I see different opinions; one says H4 should be included along with H1, some says, it is not required. Who is correct?
Please advise, as soon as possible.