h1bt2

Members
  • Content count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About h1bt2

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. Need your valuable suggestion. My GC is in the process of being filed in EB3 (not yet filed). I know that it has a wait for 70 years. On the other hand, the same company is willing me to transfer to UK, and has given me a choice of where i want to be I have the below questions 1) Should i wait for the Company to file my GC in EB3 and wait for approval of I140, before I go to UK, or i should not care about the GC and just go for the UK opportunity 2) If i move to UK after my GC is filed, will my GC still continue with USCIS or it would be revoked.