Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Leavemessageh1b

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Leavemessageh1b

    Unused expired I129 petition can be reclaimed ?

    No, unused H1 is gone. You need new petition.
  2. Leavemessageh1b

    LCA Amendment

    You may not need any extra information, all mandatory fields like name and address of client, start date, your home address can be put down as additional place of work, additionally approval from your client allowing you to work from home might be helpful. Client documents and other docs i.e. PO, contract, rate approval etc. are taken care by vendors and employee stays out of it. Be careful and don't do it by yourself, but make sure it's filed timely by your employer. Also your employer's attorney should be able to give you all particulars.
  3. Yes, once approved, travel with B documents. Some may opine this option, but I am not sure about successful entry when you have no onsite job requirement from A.
  4. Leavemessageh1b

    Not able to track case status - Texas center

    Exactly my point- it's public forum, and for the same reason I will not stretch any further.
  5. Leavemessageh1b

    Automatic Visa Revalidation

    To "re-validate" you have to have H1b visa first, once stamped you can make trips to Canada to re-validate. Once your H1b is activated and you're working on it, forget about using stamped F1 in your passport, its of no use for you. Read the link below from top to bottom, it has criteria as well. I do not think so but at-least you need to have appointment scheduled. Not sure here but what exactly you're trying to avoid?? https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/visa-expiration-date/auto-revalidate.html
  6. Yes. ( you didn't specify the timeline but, assuming you applied for GC after your H1b rejection) I believe you can go back and work for employer A if they have not revoked their petition, check with them. Submitting any application/ petition does not give you any status, but approval and issuance of document does. (its mentioned on your GC and EAD application form as well) You are good. Most probably it will not affect due to IR class petition, you will have your EAD/ green card....eventually. If you choose to go H1b route, you will only see long delays without any update on green card/ EAD or H1b approval.
  7. Leavemessageh1b

    H4 and H1B at the same time

    Yes (with EAD card in hand) Simultaneous H1b/h1b Transfers and H4 applications are prefect recipe for very long delays. Do not get confused with severance pay date, her 60 day starts from day of actual layoff which is July-16 as per your post.
  8. Your employer/attorney already suggested this route, so there must be some thinking involved.
  9. Leavemessageh1b

    Not able to track case status - Texas center

    How do you expect random people on public forum to know why you're not able to track status on USCIS site? It could be number of reasons. And why you are not reaching out to petitioner for status update when they can easily provide you if they want?
  10. Whichever document has latest date, should be the final. You're already working with an attorney, so follow his guidance.
  11. Leavemessageh1b

    Present Work/Education/Training Information

    Provide the details which are current on date of submitting form
  12. Leavemessageh1b

    H1B Stamping with Child

    This solves your problem. your question is answered in link below https://in.usembassy.gov/visas/national-interest-exception-frequently-asked-questions/
  13. Leavemessageh1b

    Working from India while on H-1B during COVID

    1. It is employer's decision to let you work form India , no LCA issue. when you are out side of US- you're not on H1 2. As long as your employer is willing to pay you in USD and keeping your Job here.
  14. CN= Consular Notification (in-person interview and get stamped). You can not initiate transfer unless you have worked on active petition and you will not have documents to initiate transfer anyway. It appears you're referring your employer as client. If you have stamped H4, travel on in, once in US apply for H4-EAD and upon approval you can work for choice of your employer.