Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About sharmakitchen

  • Rank
  1. Hi Attorney, I am on R1 and I moved my place (working location address) and got new approval until March 2019. Now I am planning to visit family in India. Please let me know if I need to go for stamping in India. Somebody recommended to go to Canada and get stamping (as it is easy) and later travel to India. * Please tell me it is ok to go to Canada and get stamping and come to USA and later travel to India * OR, Travel to India directly and go for stamping * I came on R1 and got extension approved, I heard; DROP BOX only required and not stamping. Which is the easy and right thing to do. Your suggestion will help.