Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About shre

  • Rank
  1. Hello, I am in the United States on H4 visa (dependent of H1 visa). My husband is on H1 visa and has got his I-140 approved. I am very much interested to pursue the day-care training and work in this profession. Could you please let me know if I would be able to take the training and work there-after if I have a valid H4 EAD or do i need to transfer my H4 to student visa. Looking forward to hear from you at the earliest. Regards,