My H1B extension is filled, and I got an RFE stating my Level 1 Wage and my position and responsibility doesn't consider to be preferred position for my wage level 1. Later my attorney filed a reply for the RFE with expert opinion letter but it got denied. Got the denial 2 days back and my I94 expired 2 months earlier. There is a statement stated in the notice 'If appeal or motion is not filled within 33 days the decision is final'. Does anyone has such note in their denial notice. Does this state the decision is not yet final? I came to know that as the final decision is by next 33 days, and filing an appeal within that days will still make my decision pending,allowing me to work and stay though my I94 expired. So planning to have appeal opened and then a new petition in PP , get approved , leave the country and stamped visa and return back. Once we are back, does my previous appeals or status is cured? Do let me know is this best option for me now?