Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

saired

Members
  • Content count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About saired

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. Hi All, I was working for Employer A and my H1 petition is valid till Nov 31st 2017. I have changed company to Employer B and started to work for it from Aug 2017 on transfer Receipt. Now I have received a RFE and it is responded recently. Currently I don't have a valid I94 and working on a transfer receipt. Recently I have an offer from employer C. In case my H1 gets denied with Employer B, should I ask Employer C to file a H1 after the decision is known? Can Employer C file a new H1 in premium and get that approved rather than waiting for decision of Employer B H1 application result. If my H1 gets denied with employer B, am I out of status all these months I was working? Appreciate your response! Thanks in advance.
×