Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Arun25

  • Rank
  1. Hi I am approaching my 6 year stay combined L1 and H1 visa. Right now my employer is applying for an extension to get back the days I stayed outside US. Which will come approximately to three months. My Visa will be completed on Jan 20th and if the three mont extension comes I will be able to stay till March. The current employer is not agreeing to apply for my GC. Is there any possibility that I can apply Visa through consultant and process my GC. I am ok to stay out of country till the labor get approved. I would like to know what are my options here. Please help. Thank you!