Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Raja AA

  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raja AA

  1. Raja AA

    B2 (Tourist) to F1 Change of status I-539

    You will have to apply for change of status and your visitor visa extension.
  2. Raja AA

    B2 visa seeking residency

    you cant do anything though your kids are US citizens. But there is one way you can change your status for now. try changing you status from B1/B2 to F1. you will need to enroll as a student.
  3. Raja AA

    H4 to F1

    you need to get admitted to a university or college and get i-20 before applying for change of status from h4 to f1. Universities have limited intakes. if you are applying for divorce anytime soon, i would recommend you to join in some low fees certification institutes and change your status to f1 for now, and then apply to universities on f1 visa and transfer to your desired masters university. Make sure you maintain you status all this time. try contacting OPMI business school in new york city, they will help you to change your status.