I am on L1-A and my I-140 and I-485 were applied concurrently in Jan 2017 under EB1-C. I-140 has not been approved yet and consequently, I-485 too. It is past 180 days.
I would like to switch jobs and here are my questions:
a. Is it wise to switch while I-140 is pending?
b. Assuming I wait for I-140 approval, Is it wise to start one's own consulting business in the same area for which I-140 has been applied for or would you advise to take up a job in the same area until the GC is approved and arrives?
c. Is it wise to take a break between I=140 approval and I-485 approval?