Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Pam

  • Rank
  1. You can work on TN visa. My husband is on TN Visa.
  2. Hi, I am on H1B and have my i140 approved. I had a baby last year here in US and she was diagnosed with a rare heart defect and had to go through two emergency open heart surgery. She is still recovering and has severely depressed heart function with average of 7-8 therapies during weekdays. Sometimes i feel like taking a break of unpaid leave and caring for her but being on H1B makes it hard. Is there any chance that there is a way to get GC faster in such critical health situations?