Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ajay Rao V

Members
  • Content count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Ajay Rao V

  • Rank
    Newbie

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hi , I did masters in US and currently I am on STEM OPT which is valid till September of this year. In 2017 masters H1B cap company X offered and applied H1B and it is denied after RFE recently. In 2018 masters H1B cap company Y and company Z offered and applied H1 and both got picked in the lottery, need clarifications for the below 1. As both company's Y and Z got picked can i continue to keep them both till i get a decision or should i withdraw one right now, if not i can withdraw one petition as soon as one gets approved 2. Will there be any impact of the decision made last time on the current H1B 3. As my STEM Opt is ending Sep end can I continue to work till I get any of my H1B approval Please advice
  2. Ajay Rao V

    OPT Related H1B

    Hi , I did masters in US and currently I am working on OPT which is valid till Sep end this year. In 2017 masters H1B cap company X offered and applied H1B and it is denied after RFE recently. In 2018 masters H1B cap company Y and company Z offered and applied H1 and both got picked in the lottery, need clarications for the below 1. Will my H1 be denied this year too as it is denied before 2. As both company's Y and Z got picked can I withdraw one after getting approved for any one or when I need to withdraw the other one 3. As my Opt is ending Sep end can I continue to work till I get any of my H1 b approval Please advice
×